Tricare - Horrid Customer Service - DO NOT BUY THIS AT ANY DEALERSHIP

I do everything they ask and they will not even register my warranty.My Dealership has sent many requests to register me.

They refuse to do so, keeping my warranty pending online, and at the same time saying that if it does not register soon it will be cancelled. If they are reading this, they should contact the customer (me), that keeps trying to contact them before I hand it over to the RCMP (Canada) for a criminal investigation on a Federal Level. How can I ever expect them to cover anything if they will not even speak to me to register my warranty? This is the testimonials you want?

And dealerships, stop selling this 3rd party company. It reflects very poorly on you. I attached a screen shot of the online site that it took a week just to receive the proper credentials to login.

I will not post my personal information online but under pending warranties is my Vehicle and my information.They will not change the status to try not to acknowledge I have the warranty purchased from their company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tricare. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Tricare.
Filing a new complaint about