I do everything they ask and they will not even register my warranty.My Dealership has sent many requests to register me.

They refuse to do so, keeping my warranty pending online, and at the same time saying that if it does not register soon it will be cancelled. If they are reading this, they should contact the customer (me), that keeps trying to contact them before I hand it over to the RCMP (Canada) for a criminal investigation on a Federal Level. How can I ever expect them to cover anything if they will not even speak to me to register my warranty? This is the testimonials you want?

And dealerships, stop selling this 3rd party company. It reflects very poorly on you. I attached a screen shot of the online site that it took a week just to receive the proper credentials to login.

I will not post my personal information online but under pending warranties is my Vehicle and my information.They will not change the status to try not to acknowledge I have the warranty purchased from their company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of warranty record center car warranty from Tricare and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tricare to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tricare for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tricare?

Comments