I do everything they ask and they will not even register my warranty.My Dealership has sent many requests to register me.
They refuse to do so, keeping my warranty pending online, and at the same time saying that if it does not register soon it will be cancelled. If they are reading this, they should contact the customer (me), that keeps trying to contact them before I hand it over to the RCMP (Canada) for a criminal investigation on a Federal Level. How can I ever expect them to cover anything if they will not even speak to me to register my warranty? This is the testimonials you want?
And dealerships, stop selling this 3rd party company. It reflects very poorly on you. I attached a screen shot of the online site that it took a week just to receive the proper credentials to login.
I will not post my personal information online but under pending warranties is my Vehicle and my information.They will not change the status to try not to acknowledge I have the warranty purchased from their company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "I wanted to rent some things for my little cousins birthday, so i had called to speak to the owner Claudia at fiesta for kids. Unfortunately they were not able..."
- "As you can see. On the top corner, it wasn't even 1am and me trying to order online it says the store is currently closed. I was going to make..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."