I do everything they ask and they will not even register my warranty.My Dealership has sent many requests to register me.
They refuse to do so, keeping my warranty pending online, and at the same time saying that if it does not register soon it will be cancelled. If they are reading this, they should contact the customer (me), that keeps trying to contact them before I hand it over to the RCMP (Canada) for a criminal investigation on a Federal Level. How can I ever expect them to cover anything if they will not even speak to me to register my warranty? This is the testimonials you want?
And dealerships, stop selling this 3rd party company. It reflects very poorly on you. I attached a screen shot of the online site that it took a week just to receive the proper credentials to login.
I will not post my personal information online but under pending warranties is my Vehicle and my information.They will not change the status to try not to acknowledge I have the warranty purchased from their company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I wanted to rent some things for my little cousins birthday, so i had called to speak to the owner Claudia at fiesta for kids. Unfortunately they were not able..."
- "As you can see. On the top corner, it wasn't even 1am and me trying to order online it says the store is currently closed. I was going to make..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."