I have been disenrolled 3 times in 4 months due to Humana not taking automatic payments. Have given them my payment information 5 times in last 4 months. Each month they say it is fixed. Next month - no payment taken - disenrolled again.

Each time I call, I get hold times of up to 45 minutes. When finally connected and tell them my problems - back on hold - another 20 minutes. They can't resolve it, pass me on to another rep - another 10 minutes.

Then they say they have it resolved and that I won't have the problem again - then the same thing happens again the next month.

Humana reps all say their computer has been glitched - but no explanation about the multiple automatic disenrollments.

Review about: Tricare Health Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Poor payment processing.

Comments

I've had the same problem several times. Had to call them to correct it. This should not happen!!

#1482047

Same exact thing is happening to me! I'm tired of it. Fix it!

I'm going through the same thing right now. I sent in my automatic payment information, they said they received it but that I'm two months behind on payments because they didn't take out the payment.

They transfer me to the billing department and their system is down. So frustrating.

The same damn thing happened to me on Friday 4/6. Three months in a row!!!

I call and they get it all fixed and then the next month my coverage is dropped because they can't figure out how to use their own direct deposit system.

I have reset my direct deposit THREE TIMES!!! If my insurance is not reinstated tomorrow I am contacting my congressman.

I had the same thing happen to me. The switch to Humana has been a disaster for me.

I ended up just paying the whole year so that my insurance was no in danger. I am a chronic pain patient as well and they messed up my referrals this year too. They have but me in some uncomfortable situations already. I hope it gets better.

So far this year has been increased rates and lower service. Not a good combo.